Back to School- Uniform
The shops have already started to sell school uniform for September. Our school colour is navy blue.
Here is a reminder of our school uniform policy for September:
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with the Wootey badge
- Grey, black or navy trousers, skirt or shorts;
- White shirt or polo shirt;
- Plain socks or grey, black or navy tights
- Option to wear blue and white gingham dresses for girls in the summer
- Black shoes or all black trainers (Trainers that contain large logos or alternative colours are not acceptable)
We discourage all kinds of rucksacks unless children are attending clubs needing extra equipment after school. This is due to the fact that we do not have the facilities to store them. We are investigating the purchase of ‘iron on’ Wootey badges which can be added to school wear.
Our authorised school uniform provider is PMG Schoolwear.
Tel: 01895 809321