Week 3: 4th May - 7th May
This week's home learning is split up into 3 priorities:
A = Important to Learn
- Daily arithmetic
- Daily Maths
- Reading comprehension in your packs
- Finish the 'King of the Fishes' writing pack and upload final piece to SeeSaw
- Begin to work on 'Amazing Aliens' writing pack (this should take approximately two weeks to complete)
- Home learning for Mrs McMullan's group
B = Good to Learn
- Science - Are you ready for a magnetic secret mission?
- TT Rockstars - Well done to Vultures - Albatross class need to pick their game up!
- VE Day activities
C = Fun to Learn
- PE challenge - who's got the best moves this week!?
- Music lesson - pulse and rhythm
- Take part in the new Wootey Taskmaster
- Take part in Mr Wallis' Wootey Word challenge
- Take part in Mrs Healy's Countdown challenge
- Continue to engage with the other challenges and posts on the Wootey Blog
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask through the Year 4 contact form.